Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Scary out There

            North Africa and the Middle East are undergoing serious turmoil, there are riots in the streets in a bankrupt Greece, Belgium is racing toward their 300th day without a real government, and China is on track to become a/the new super-power.  All of this makes me wonder how non-believers cope without the belief that there is a Supreme Being who can manage to use all of our human craziness to further a plan based on love and peace.  No, really, it makes me wonder.  I realize this may sound condescending to non-believers,but that is not my intention.  I am truly curious and would appreciate your input.  For the rest of us who happen to be weak-minded children in need of cosmic reassurance(I certainly am), we can rest in the peace that comes from knowing that the God who gave us the free will to cause such craziness is the same God that controls the fate of nations.  I also want to take this time to ask any praying people out there to pray for those who are going through uncertain times all over the world.
God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment